1. Milford will be hosting Ten holiday activities will take place all day, with plenty of oppurtunities to get some holiday shopping done. Free shuttle buses will stop at each fair and the Milford Winter Farmer’s Market at Town Hall. Participants can park at any location and leave their vehicle. A full list of fairs can be found here.
2. Don't miss this fabulous Christmas Craft Fair in Nashua with over 75 exhibitors displaying a variety of arts & crafts including exquisite seasonal floral arrangements, balsam wreaths, fabulous folk art & country crafts, fine jewelry, laser engraved items, fused glass, stained glass, specialty fruit & chocolates, homemade fudge, hand knits, quilts, table decor, embroidered scarves, bling clothing, NH maple syrups, handpainted metal/glass/wood decor, & lots more!!! Fabulous gifts for the holidays!!! Music of Tim Janis - Specialty Foods - Preview online at www.joycescraftshows.com (603)528-4014
3. Thinking of looking for Christmas gifts made right here in New England? The GFWC Hudson Junior Woman’s Club will hold its 36th Annual Craft Fair Saturday, Dec.1 from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m, at Memorial School in Hudson. The Fair offers crafts from more than one hundred artisans from the New England Region and also features lunch and a penny raffle. From home-made candy to barbecue sauce to jewelry to themed decorated egg decorations to hand-knitted sweaters, caps, and other clothing for you, your child, your dog, or your doll, you are sure to find the perfect gift made in the USA! Admission is free. Follow the mouse signs to the fair!
4. Get a jump start on your holiday shopping. Visit the MillCity Expo Craft Fair in Manchester on Saturday, Dec. 1 from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.This is a great place to find something unique for that special someone on your list. While your there...walk down the hall and shop in their 11,000 sq. ft. shop! MillCity Antiques. Sure to be a full day of shopping!
5. The Brookline Community Church will be holding its First Annual Brookline Christmas Faire on Friday,November 30th and Saturday, December 1st, from 5:00 to 9:00 pm each evening. This fundraiser for the church will bring the community together to celebrate Christmas while also providing an opportunity to do some Christmas shopping. The Brookline Christmas Faire will include a Silent Auction, a Talent Show,homemade dinner take-out of lasagna and macaroni & cheese, and an Angel Loft where children can shop for Christmas gifts for their family members. The Silent Auction currently includes theme baskets and gift certificates to local restaurants and businesses, with more items being added every day. There will be a door prize and refreshments. If you would like more information or would like to donate an item to the Silent Auction please contact Carol Cherian at 672-8960.