Weekend Planner: Who Wants A Psychic Reading?
Reach deep inside your mind and get ready for the good times in NH this weekend.
1. I predict you'll go! Join the Winter Psychic Fair at the Hampton Inn in Nashua on Saturday for a day of low cost psychic guidance. While you are enjoying the day take advantage of the exhibits which will be offering a variety of unique services, and other products. Jewelry, Crystals, Massage, EFT, Soy Candles, Lotions, Soaps, and more! Psychic Readings will be only $25! Hourly Door Prizes throughout the day! Join us for a relaxing day and take the Brrrr out of the Winter!
2. Coins! The New Hampshire Coin & Currency Expo is on this weekend at the Raddison Hotel in Manchester! Over 11 years in New Hampshire! You can buy, sell and trade rare coins, US and Foreign Too! Educational Exhibits, Free Guest Speakers, and a Free Children's Introduction to Coin Collecting program on Saturday, at 10:00 AM. Free verbal appraisals For more information, visit their web site.
3. Groovy! Commander Cody will be playing at the Tupleo Music Hall in Londonderry Friday night. Artist, musician, and pioneering band leader Commander Cody helped invent a whole new style of music during the early 70’s, a period regarded as the height of rock innovation. Commander Cody and His Lost Planet Airmen were one of the original groups to fuse divergent strains of American Roots Music-stripped down basic rock and roll, rhythm and blues, jazz, bop, country, western swing, and rockabilly, and create an innovative, yet familiar and convincing sound.
4. Fight! Come see over 500 competitors from across the country as they compete in forms, sparring and creative competitions at the 2013 New England Winter Taekwondo Championships, hosted by ATA Martial Arts of Bedford. The competition will take place at SNHU from 8 a.m. until 4 p.m.
5. See a shadow? Join the Beaver Brook Association Nature Center in Hollis Saturday morning for a Groundhog Day celebration! Come enjoy a puppet show about New England Wildlife "Get Ready for Winter" which teaches about migration, hibernation & adaptations needed by Wildlife to survive winter. The main character, the Woodchuck, attempts not to hibernate this winter. See what happens! After looking over some real animal mounts, furs, and tracks, we'll head out for a hike on the trails at Beaver Brook to find evidence of animal activities in winter. Return to the Farm for chicken soup and grilled cheese lunch!