WANTED: Purchasing/Inventory Manager
We gathered five recent job openings near Amherst for those seeking employment.
Employer: Integrated Floral Service, LLC.
- Smoothly conducting functions relating to requisition, receipt, stacking, and dispatch of goods and supplies.
- Maintaining inventory of all supplies and making note of damaged goods etc.
- Performing all duties assigned by the warehouse manager or President of the company.
- Coordinating with transporters and suppliers for the dispatch and procurement of goods.
- Supervising the maintenance of warehouse tools and machinery.
- Following proper documentation and safety procedures of all warehouse functions.
- Supervising and overseeing the functioning of all subordinates.
Employer: Ciardelli Fuel Company
- Ship, receive and distribute all appliances and parts to appropriate locations/personnel.
- Order appliances and parts and perform all tracking involved with orders.
- Return parts and warranty items. Warranty paperwork and tracking.
- Responsible for managing all aspects of uniform service for all uniformed personnel
- Reviews and adjusts Inventory Costs. Adds any new physical inventory to system, as well as maintaining all aspects of the physical inventory in the computer system.
- Maintain/initiate vendor relations to maximize the value of the relationships for the company.
- Performs other tasks assigned by supervisor to provide general support to company operations
Employer: TD Bank
- Provides exceptional Customer service by meeting all Customer demands as they relate to relatively straightforward inquiries, with the support of more experienced personnel
- Originates loan applications
- Understands Customer needs and provides new product solutions
- Opens new accounts and processes changes to existing accounts
- Generally resolves problems independently, escalating more difficult issues to supervisors
- Performs a broad range of tasks of varying complexity and scope
- Recognizes when to consult Managers with "Bump it Up" issues
- May prepare documents for loan closings and coordinate appointments with Customers
Production Manager and Lead
Description: The role's primary focus will be to manage the operations of the production lab. An ideal candidate will have 5+ years of management experience within a fast-paced technology manufacturing environment. An additional key attribute includes technical skills, and a strong hands on ability and to be comfortable in as a lead, active in systems builds. A background in quality assurance is preferred as well as computer/server assembly and operating systems/drivers.
Employer: Birch Hill Terrace
Description: Prepares and portions food such as salads, desserts and vegetables in accordance with production sheets, standardized recipes, portion control, and time schedules. Assists cooks in the serving of food. Performs prep work and provides customer service at The Manor kitchen.